Did you know that Family Forum, Inc. Head Start is rated a 5 on the YoungStar rating scale? That is the highest rating participating child care providers can receive!
*Not sure what YoungStar is? YoungStar was created to improve the quality of child care through two strategies:
1. Increasing parents’ knowledge about the quality of early care and education providers and
2. Supporting providers’ efforts to deliver high quality care.
**YoungStar awards up to five stars for the highest quality of care, based on four key categories:
- The Provider’s Education & Training
- The Learning Environment & Curriculum
- The Program’s Business & Professional Practices
The Child’s Health & Well-Being
For more information about Youngstar, please follow this LINK.