Teacher Assistants (5 Openings)
- Locations and Number of Openings
- Center 1 (Superior, WI) – 1 full time position (40 hrs per wk)
- Center 4 (Brule, WI) – 1 long-term position
- Center 7 (Ashland, WI) – 2 full time positions (40 hrs per wk)
- Center 8 (Hurley, WI) – 1 part time position (30 hrs per wk)
- Phillips 10 (Phillips, WI) – 1 full time position (40 hrs per wk)
- Key Responsibilities:
- Collaborates with the teacher on the progress of the children; supervises individual/small groups of children at an activity and assists with skill development to encourage learning concepts; plans, prepares, and develops various teaching aids; encourages and supports; sanitation of tables and toys; bus monitoring is also part of this position.
- Required Qualifications
- Applicant must have a minimum of a child development associate credential (CDA) or an associate of arts degree in early childhood education or related.
- $11.30 per hour with associate degree in early childhood education
- Benefit package
- Summers off!
For additional information, please call 800-392-4473 or apply online