Home Visitor- Full Time (1 Opening)
- Site: Superior Early Head Start
- Applicant must have an Associate of Arts degree in Early Childhood Education, human services, social work, or related. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Starting wage: $13.62 with Associate’s degree; $15.54 with Bachelor’s degree
- Full time; hourly/ Full year
- Benefit Package available: may include health insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, 403B Retirement, Flexible benefit plan, paid sick, vacation, wellness days, and holidays
- Essential functions include
- Developing a Family Partnership Agreement with families on caseload;
- Planning and developing, with families, an individualized program for the family, including establishing a caring professional relationship and a climate of mutual trust and respect;
- Work with families to strengthen the family’s knowledge of child development, including assisting parents to understand how children grow and learn, and planning and conducting child education activities with the families which meet the child’s intellectual, physical, emotional, and social needs.
- Implement agency approved curriculum;
- Data Entry;
- Knowledge of community resources
If you have any questions about the position, please call Natasha at 1-800-392-4473. The position will be opened until filled. You may apply online at www.familyforum.org.
For more information please call Natasha at 1-800-392-4473.